8311 Laurel Bowie Road
Bowie, Maryland 20715
Established in 1938
Maryland Hunter Safety Field Day Workshop - Internet, Independent Study Requirements:
1. Students must be 13 years of age or older.
2. Students must complete the Maryland Hunter Ed online course at http://www.hunter-ed.com/Maryland/ and obtain a minimum score of 80% on the 75-question, online Field Day Qualifier exam. (Note: A fee of $15 must be paid to the online vendor.)
3. Students must print the Field Day Qualifier (course completion) voucher and provide it to BRGC when registering for the class, and again at the field day workshop.
4. Register for the BRGC Field Day Workshop online at: http://www.register-ed.com/events/view/61388 and send the following information to HunterSafety@Berwyn.org:
o Full Legal Name - As it appears on your government-issued identification.
o Contact Information – Home address, e-mail address, telephone numbers.
o A PDF Copy of your Field Day Qualifier Voucher.
5. Attend the entire BRGC Field Day Workshop.
6. Obtain a minimum score of 80% on the 50-question, Maryland DNR Hunter Education written exam.
7. Receive the approval and recommendation of the Hunter Education Instructor(s).
Important Notes Regarding Hunter Education Field Day Workshop Registration:
DO NOT CALL BRGC TO REGISTER FOR THE FIELD DAY WORKSHOP.
Other student requirements, course guidelines, and registration instructions for the Internet-based, independent study course are available on the Maryland Hunter Education Independent Study web page at http://www.dnr.state.md.us/nrp/selfstudy.html.
The Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc. 8311 Laurel Bowie Road, Bowie, MD 20715
© 2021 The Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc.