8311 Laurel Bowie Road
Bowie, Maryland 20715
Established in 1938
The Berwyn Rod & Gun Club Inc. (BRGC) was established in 1938 by a venerable group of firearms owners, collectors, competitors, hunters, and fishermen. Each was an enthusiast dedicated to his or her respective discipline. The purpose of forming the club was to promote and educate the safe and responsible use of firearms, the preservation of nature, and community service.
BRGC is a private club, but memberships are available to the public who meet our qualifications. The Club is particularly privileged to count among its membership those persons who are active and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces. In addition, the club is privileged to include many current and former members of the law enforcement community.
Our membership is composed of men and women from many different backgrounds and of nearly all ages. The club membership is replete with varying degrees of shooting skills, disciplines, and interests. Skill levels of members range from beginners to national record holders. Many members compete in local and national matches in a variety of shooting disciplines. The level of knowledge represented by the members is only exceeded by the willingness to share that knowledge.